Here’s to looking forward to a kinder and better year ahead of us.
Keep track of the things that matter most with a flexible, undated journal and notekeeper wherever you go. Get this 2021 Share the Light Journal for 18 stickers!
See the full mechanics below for the details.
2021 Coffee Project Journal
- Coffee Project customers shall be able to avail the Share the Light stickering promotion from November 13, 2020 to January 13, 2021.
- Reward can be claimed upon completion of the required stamp booklets. Every purchase of any Coffee Project beverage will warrant the customer 1 stamp each.
- Stamp booklets may be obtained from any Coffee Project branches.
- A total of 18 stamps shall be required for completion to avail the 2021 Planner – 9 Holiday drink stamps and 9 stamps for other regular drinks.
- Customer may opt to avail ANY of the other beverages in case any of the Holiday drinks are not made available. This should otherwise not be enforced if any of the Holiday drinks are available.
- Stamp booklet should be presented to get the corresponding stamps. Completed booklets will be validated on the spot by the barista.
- Combination of up to 2 booklets will be allowed, stamps in excess of required amount will be null and invalid for further redemption.
- Customers with a single receipt purchases of at least P8,000 is also entitled to the 2021 Planner.
- Stamps may be obtained from November 13, 2020 up to January 13, 2021.
- Redemption of planners will start on December 1, 2020 and may be claimed up to 60 days after the promo period (March 13, 2021).
- This promotion may be used in conjunction with other government mandated discounts (PWD,Senior Citizen, etc.)
PER DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-108012, Series of 2020.